This short film screenplay competition category of our short film festival concerns theme of the life of 7 Saints of Islam and from their work, stories and tellings reflected in our time or in their ancient times.
· Fiction scenarios can participate to the short screenplay competetion.
· Competitors may apply with more than one work.
· Scenario contest winning authors transfere all the rights arising from the work of ownership to My Elit Production owned by producer Seda Sürmeli, a declaration accepting the warrant.
· Only scenarios which are fictionilized for most 15 minutes can apply to the competetion.
· Future works out of the given themes in the script contest will not be accepted.
· Total 7 best scenarios, a first to be selected for each theme will be rewarded.
· Different languages in Screenplay Competition and applications from different countries should be sent in the original language with a copy translated into Turkish.
· In the selected scenario, if a book is adapted as screenplay, rights regarding their transfer certificate (copyright certificate) will be required.
· The authors should fill out the application form completely online at the film festivals website www.7shortfilms.com. In addition, a copy of the signed application form must be sent to the festival center before deadline application date.
· The authors of the works selected for the competition scenario can not pull back their works after the announcement of the festival. Each applicator shall be deemed to have accepted this article.
· Eligible to contest shooted scenarios will be evaluated by the selection committee of the festivals official website and announced through the media. The owners of the scenarios which are not selected will not be informed through any communication.
· From the award-winning creative team works in the competition only one (1) representative will be invited to the festival. Participation in the festival dates will be announced by the festival management.
· Any changes in the festival management reserves the right to make regulations without prior notice.